I made this on Wednesday and thought it would be a good project for our first post. This is one of my first non-afghan projects crocheting with yarn. Crocheting book covers may seem to be a little old fashioned to some, but in truth being a bit more classy than the person standing next to you never goes out of style. Free crochet pattern to make two different kinds of book covers. Small Bible Cover: This is a cover for a small bible crocheted with Cebelia and utilizing wide satin ribbon for the stays. Basketweave stitch makes a very dressy design on this tote. The button closure is adjustable to accommodate most any size paperback book.
Crochet Bible Cover
- You can sell any item you make from any of my patterns on this web site.
- Protect your cherished Bible with a floral-accented cover.
- A pretty trellis stitch made with soft acrylic and wool blend yarn makes a very dressy design on this tote.
- The button closure is adjustable to accommodate most size book.
- South Maid Crochet Thread: size 10. South Maid has been America's favorite brand of crochet thread for more than 50 years.
- For more free patterns and ideas check out http://www.AllFreeCrochet.
More information about Crochet Bible Cover on the site: http://