The Purl Bee is a craft blog created for you by Purl Soho where we publish ideas for you to knit, crochet, sew, stitch and more! You can view our projects below. You can easily make a pair of slippers in any size using knit square motifs or crochet granny squares. CROCHET GRANNY SQUARE SLIPPER . July 7, 2011 admin CROCHET, 0. Crochet Slipper Pattern. These slippers are so great! I crocheted them with blue, green, and orange acrylic yarn. They are made up of six granny squares each. Super Value – Granny Slippers (crochet) Funky crocheted slippers crafted from granny squares. Find 19,000+ Free Crochet Patterns, over 9,000 Free Knitting Patterns, and over 2,200 Free Sewing Patterns.
Crochet Granny Square Slipper
- They demonstrate a classical lacy variant of a Granny Square.
- I used it to design a Crochet Slipper Pattern.
- Crochet is just one of my handicraft passions.
- These slippers are very similar to the slippers my grandmother made for me when I was a child.
- These are made with basic granny squares.
- I cut my teeth with yarn projects teaching myself to crochet.
More information about Crochet Granny Square Slipper on the site: http://www.pattern-making.com