For this week’s Free Pattern Friday, I picked this Heart Afghan and Pillow crochet pattern because I wanted to try something new—the afghan stitch. Sew this simple heart shaped pillow for Valentines Day or for Wedding favors or gifts using the free pattern and step by step directions. Grab some free crochet heart patterns to add to your pattern stash; they're nice for crocheting Valentine's Day gifts but there are lots of ways to use a heart. Browse through this list of free patterns that use Red Heart, TLC and Moda Dea Yarns and Threads. Free crochet pillow patterns are a great way for a crafter to Heart Pillow – This is a beautiful classic vintage pillow pattern, available at http://www.craftbits. SUE ANNE'S CROCHET SPOT Valentine Heart Pillow Graph only, no pattern. Valentine Heart Pillow ©2001, Cindy L. Murray.
Crochet Heart Pillow Pattern
- Use worsted weight yarn and a size J (6mm) crochet hook to create this lacy and romantic pillow for your living room or bedroom.
- Bernat provides knitters and crocheters with high quality yarns and creative patterns.
- Choose from hundreds of our free knitting patterns and free crochet patterns.
- Use a free pattern like this one to make a cute heart pillow.
- This will make a nice accent piece to any room in the house.
- This easy crochet flower pattern makes a perfect embellishment for hats, shawls, and other craft projects.
More information about Crochet Heart Pillow Pattern on the site: http://www.dailycrocheter.com