Been trying to find a pattern to make a crochet toy hammock to put up in the corner of my grandbaby's room. All patterns posted here were created by me. You may use them as much as you like for fun or profit. How to Crochet a Toy Hammock (with pictures) – wikiHow. Toy Net is a handy crochet pattern for the child who's got a lot to store! Use this free easy crochet pattern. Question by kitten_meow69: crochet or other toy hammock? I am looking for a free pattern to make either a crochet, macrimae, etc toy hammock. This vintage hammock is made in the style of sailors in the early 1900s. You can make a hammock chair using this free pattern.
Crochet Toy Hammock
- Crochet a chain about 60" long or however wide you want your hammock to be. Single crochet two rows.
- ch 1 at end of row does not count as stitch.
- How to Crochet a Toy Storage Hammock – wikiHow.
- This toy storage hammock hangs in the corner of a room.
- J.&P. Coats Crochet Nylon 3-ply size 18 thread is ideal for crochet or knit! Great for home dcor or accessories.
- Lustrous, durable 100% nylon medium weight thread.
More information about Crochet Toy Hammock on the site: http://3.bp.blogspot.com