Crochet Ponchos For Girls | Crocheting Tips. From: Llindab127@aol.com . convert this to crochet. These poncho patterns are often made out of wool or yarn, knitted or crocheted. Ponchos with festive designs or colors can be worn at special events as well. Girls Crocheted Cotton Poncho – Multicolored This one of a kind girls cotton poncho will match any outfit with its absolutely brilliant colors. It's the cover up that everyone's asking for: the poncho. Simple openwork pattern is finished off with fringe and a pretty tie at the neck.
Crocheted Girls Poncho
- Sizes XS-5XL. Shown in Bernat Satin #04011 (Sable).
- Instructions are for Child’s Small Size (2-4). Changes for Medium (6-8) and Large (10-12) are in parentheses.
- Over 75 Free Crocheted Poncho Patterns at AllCrafts.
- net – Free Crafts Network Free Crafts projects! Your guide for all types of crafts.
- This stylish poncho will perfectly fit a 7 or 8-year-old child, and it's one size fits all! You will love crocheting this homemade gift.
- A simple poncho style requires little to no shaping to create, making it an ideal project for the novice crocheter.
More information about Crocheted Girls Poncho on the site: http://4.bp.blogspot.com