Crochet Me is a community for crocheters. Today I’m reviewing a stitch dictionary: Crochet Stitches Visual Encyclopedia. This page was last modified on 18 January 2008 at 22:29. Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Find best value and selection for your Knitting Dictionary 1030 Stitches Patterns Crochet search on eBay. This section describes more advanced crochet stitches Nobody's got all the answers. Millions of readers get the advice they need from LifeTips. If you have a basic understanding of crochet terms and crochet stitches, you can easily crochet a box stitch scarf for yourself or to give as a gift.
Dictionary Of Crochet Stitches
- Following are crochet stitches, abbreviations and crochet terms I have encountered from reading crochet patterns and magazines over time.
- This book is a great reference for crocheters and a good place to go for inspiration.
- Super Stitches Crochet, a dictionary containing over 180 crochet stitches and techniques, is reviewed in this article.
- dc = double crochet dc2tog = work 2 double crochet together sc = simple crochet.
- The Pattern Beret: Ch 3, join with sl st to form ring.
- THIS IS A CROCHET PATTERN *** This listing is not for an actual garment.
More information about Dictionary Of Crochet Stitches on the site: http://www.crochetcabana.com