This really is the easiest ever crochet edging which can be applied to any work or garment and comes up really nice. The page offers links to many free crochet edging patterns. These are great for a crochet lace accent. Crochet picot edging is an easy way to edge a piece of crochet or knitwear. Create beautiful crocheted edgings using crochet thread and a hook in the size of your choice. Begin with a simple popcorn pattern using only six rows. Find crochet edgings from a vast selection of Crafts.
Edging For Crochet
- Try this simple, inexpensive technique to create an elegant home decoration or party favor for weddings and baby showers.
- These are 3 edgings from Star Book No. 81, Edgings which has crochet and tatted edging for handkerchiefs, pillows and towels.
- Crochet edging can be made with the most basic crochet stitches and it gives any project a more polished look.
- Especially if you're inexperienced with crochet, you may find that the edges of your work are a little irregular.
- Crochet Edgings & Trims is the go-to resource.
- This free pattern originally published by Clark's O.N.T. in Floral Insertions and Floral Edgings, Book 263, in 1949.
More information about Edging For Crochet on the site: http://www.knitting-crochet.com