Crocheting a granny square blanket can be a straightforward process if the correct method is applied. If you are just learning to crochet, the granny square pattern can be a good place to start. Today I’m going to explain how to make a basic double crochet granny. This beautiful blanket sat unfinished and crumpled in a forgotten corner of Joelle's craftroom for at least two years. Crochet home accents are hot this season and make great gifts as well. Find the best granny square afghan crochet patterns, including large and small Charity Granny Blanket. Use this free crochet pattern for a v-stitch granny square in many different ways — for making afghans, baby blankets, or other types of projects.
Granny Square Blanket Crochet
- Crocheters out there know, the granny square stitch is common and fairly simple.
- It works up quickly and with almost any type of yarn.
- 5 Corner Granny Square Blanket Note: This picture is not the complete afghan it is just a part of it so you can see what the stitches will look like.
- Free Crochet Granny Square Patterns and Tutorials Use These Grannies to Make Afghans, Blankets, Shawls and Other Projects.
- I've been looking through old photo albums this week – and found this August 1981 photo (on the left) of my favorite granny square blanket.
- This is the standard Granny square I usually work with when making my blankets.
More information about Granny Square Blanket Crochet on the site: http://4.bp.blogspot.com