How to weave the ends in to prevent unraveling over time. Get Results Crocheting an Open Weave Poncho with Trusted Crochet Advice. Start Crocheting an Open Weave Poncho Right Away. Find tips by Craft Yarn Council of America. I’m happy to say that I’ve completed my first ‘Wrapped in Red’ scarf for donation to the Orphan Foundation of America. Finishing up your hand made crocheted project also requires weaving in the yarn ends. Offset Shell Crocheted Prayer Shawl Pattern.
How To Crochet Weave
- This shawl is in a long rectangular shape, commonly called a prayer shawl style.
- The basketweave stitch is a dense stitch with an interesting texture which looks like a basket.
- This stitch is also called the waffle stitch.
- If you are like me, you hate to weave in a bunch of ends of yarn when you are done your crochet project.
- Are you ready for a new crochet stitch? The Basket Weave Stitch is great for a full size afghan done in worsted weight yarn, or for a baby blanket done in sport weight.
- The basket weave stitch creates a dense knit that takes a lot of yarn but will be very warm or protective.
More information about How To Crochet Weave on the site: http://www.plasticbagcrafts.com