Anyhoo, part of the requirements for taking this class was that I needed to know the basic Tunisian Crochet stitch. Vashti Braha's stunning Crystal Jubilee Vest, using Tunisian and regular crochet, soon to be available. Tunisian crochet is a nice, tight knit stitch, and the chevron or ripple pattern will really help give it that extra touch. NexStitch™ features free crochet videos! Each crochet tutorial video is geared to help you learn tunisian or traditional crochet. Tunisian crochet is not crochet and is not knitting. When completed, it looks like a cross between knitting and crochet. Welcome friends! This is my first How-To blog post and I am excited to share with you. I am going to show you how to Tunisian Crochet.
How To Do Tunisian Crochet
- Hey folks! It’s time for another Tunisian Crochet Tutorial.
- Learn how to do tunisian crochet and make yourself this beautiful tunisian crochet cabled scarf.
- Today I’m gonna explain to you how to do a Tunisian Double Crochet Stitch, which actually sounds pretty sophisticated.
- The crocheted Tunisian purl stitch (also known as purl stitch) is a common variation of basic Afghan stitch.
- Tunisian purl stitch looks like rows of rounded bumps.
- Tunisian Crochet 101 (See Diagram at bottom of page) Tunisian Crochet has a two step method in forming stitches.
More information about How To Do Tunisian Crochet on the site: http://i197.photobucket.com