I love your vids! thx for uploading! on this vid you could add some links to the vids where we can find how to make the snowflakes. Hint: If you plan to make a bunch of snowflakes, crochet them all first, then use a large foam board and use a larger amount of stiffener. Now that crochet is popular again, some of the traditional projects are also popular again. The three-dimensional crocheted flowers in this project are quick and easy to make and show off your crocheting skills. I have crocheted a hat with a brim using Cotton yarn. The brim is too floppy and I'd like to stiffen it. Any ideas how? Thanks. I found this site that explains all about stiffening fibers.
How To Stiffen Crochet
- The various pros and cons of each method.
- How to Stiffen Your Crochet Doilies Now that crochet is popular again, some of the traditional projects are also popular again.
- Use your crochet skills to hook up a bowl using sturdy wool or cotton yarn.
- Once it's completed, you can use it in a variety of ways.
- I know they sell sitffener for yarn, but I didn't have any. I thought I would try glue.
- I did probably about 3 parts water to 1 part glue.
More information about How To Stiffen Crochet on the site: http://2.bp.blogspot.com