This is a good blanket for hospitals since there are Size J crochet hook . Directions. This page, from the Project Linus group in Riverside, Calif. offers seven quick and easy crochet patterns that are perfect for beginners. My baby crochet patterns, with easy to read instructions, can be downloaded in .PDF format. Its website features several free patterns. Join our Project Linus group and help children facing cancer treatment, and other serious diseases and traumas. Chapter Listings; You Can Help; Start a Chapter; Patterns / Links; Store; Friends of Project Linus Welcome to Project Linus.
Project Linus Crochet Patterns
- The first charity I made anything for and still my favorite is Project Linus.
- I have been on a square-a-thon, busy making square video tutorials and 6" squares.
- What Types of Items Do You Crochet for Charity? I crochet blankets for the Linus Blanket Project.
- Got Red Heart Super Saver yarn in your stash? Looking for free patterns you can use with this yarn? Try these! Crochet Stitch Pattern.
- Discover everything you need for your crochet hobby at Maggie's Crochet.
- RED HEART® “Stardust™”: 3 (3, 4, 5, 6, 6) balls 1623 Green.
More information about Project Linus Crochet Patterns on the site: http://